The Best Prom Gowns, Pageant and Party Dresses
Thank you for your interest in the Millers’ Prom 2018/2019 Model Search!
We are searching for six models for the 2018-2019 School Year.
To enter, please pm us with your name, age, address, email address, height, dress size, shoe size, a few of your best photos (NO filters, please!) and a short bio about yourself to. All shapes and sizes are welcome to enter! Then post a short 30 second video on Instagram, or Facebook using #MakeMeAMillersModel answering the question: Why do you want to be a Millers’ Model?
Selected models must be available for two Fall modeling events of August 26, 2018, October 17, 2018, and one other In town Model Shoot, and four of the Trunk Show Weekends which will be held every Saturday and Sunday February 2-April 1 (4 of the 6 weekends are required). Selected Models will receive a $100 Gift Certificate towards their homecoming dress and $300 Gift Certificate toward their Prom Gown upon completion of modeling requirements. You will also have the opportunity to earn more credit toward you Prom gown by referring others from your school to our shop working as an ambassador.
Entries must be received in full by Friday, July 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
OFFICIAL SELECTION RULES: This selection is sponsored and administered by Millers’ Prom and Formal Wear, hereby “Millers’ Prom,” located at 144 South Main Street, Greensburg, PA 15601. By entering this selection, entrants automatically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) of this selection as listed herein.
Dates of Entry: The Entry Period will begin on Monday, July 4 2018 and ends Saturday July 14th at 11:59 pm EDT (“Entry Period”). Please note that this date may be extended in accordance to Millers’ Prom discretion. Models, selected by Millers’ Prom Management team, will be announced on Millers’ Prom Instagram (@Millersprom) on or by July 21st and may be asked to post additional videos in order to narrow down the finalist pool.
Who Can Enter: Individuals must be between 14 and 20 years of age and must be legal residents of the United States (“Models”).
How to Enter:
· During the Entry Period, individuals must enter the selection by submitting their name, age, address, height, dress size, shoe size, what school you attend and at least one photo, and a short bio.
· Post a short, 30 second video on Instagram or Facebook using #MakeMeAMillersModel answering the question: Why do you want to be a Millers’ Model? (Make sure your profile/post is public so we can see it!)
· Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted.
· Valid entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before Saturday, July 14th at 11:59 pm EDT. All potential Models are subject to verification by Millers’ Prom and Formal Wear before any selection is made. An entrant is not a selected model and will not receive any award, unless and until their eligibility has been verified.
· The models will be selected at the sole discretion of Millers’ Prom Management team, based on bio, photos, and video submitted.
· Models will be notified by email and will have seven business days to confirm their availability as required in the email. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture and Millers’ Prom shall have the right to cancel the selection and select a replacement Model.
· If a model cannot participate in the Millers’ Prom modeling events for any reason, Millers’ Prom reserves the right to disqualify the model and appoint another model as a replacement.
· Models are responsible for their own transportation and lodging and MUST be available to travel to scheduled modeling events.
· Models will be awarded a gift certificate of $100 toward their 2018 homecoming dress and $300 toward their 2019 prom gown.
· Modeling events will take place on August 26, 2018 at Circleville Fire Hall in Irwin, PA, October 17, 2018 in Greensburg, PA and Every Saturday and Sunday from February 2-March 10, 2019 in Greensburg, P (models must be available for 4 of the 6 weekends in 2019).
· Models must arrive with hair and make-up done and ready to model at modeling events..
· Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
· If any Model is disqualified or found to be ineligible, Millers’ Prom reserves the right to determine an alternate Model or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion.
ALL AWARDS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
· Millers’ Prom reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the selection process at any time without giving any prior notice to any party.
· Millers’ Prom reserves the right to disqualify and prohibit from participating any individual who Millers’ determines is or is attempting to (i) tamper with Millers’ Prom website or social media accounts at any part of the contest, (ii) intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Millers’ Prom employees or affiliates; and/or (iii) otherwise violating these Terms & Conditions.
· All pictures produced by Millers’ Prom during modeling events shall be for unlimited use by Millers’ Prom, its affiliates, departments, members and the like, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, editorials, documentaries, broadcasts and any other publication.
· Millers’ Prom shall hold full and unlimited copyrights and ownership to all pictures from the 2018-2019 modeling events in accordance with any applicable law, including U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C §201(b) and §101. Except as otherwise prohibited or restricted herein, Contestants shall have the right to use the images taken of them in the Contestants own personal portfolio.
· Models agree that at no time will the Millers’ Prom name, nicknames, logos or symbols or any other identifying marks, be used in commercials, advertisements or any other personal publication or broadcast without the Millers’ Prom prior written consent.
Use of Personal Information:
· By entering this selection, you are allowing Millers’ Prom and its affiliates and members to use your name, image, photos, video and other information you have provided.
· Millers’ Prom will retain Model’s personal data for a reasonable period of time to enable it to communicate and coordinate with all models with respect to the logistics of each event.
· By participating, where allowed by law, all Models grant Millers’ Prom and its members exclusive permission to announce their name on millersprom.com, and Millers’ Prom official social media accounts
· By participating in the contest, each Model waives any and all claims of liability against Millers’ Prom, its employees, members and affiliates, any applicable third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the selection, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any award.
· Millers’ Prom respective employees, members and affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or any injury that may be sustained by anyone at any of the subsequent events or in connection with this contest.
· Selection is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
· No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or be selected.
· Entry in the selection constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Receiving an award is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
2018/2019 Millers' Models are:
Bree Springer - Point Park College
Brenna Springer - Greensburg Central Catholic High School
Brett Sikora - Central Cambria High School
Carlin Johns - Greater Latrobe High School
Jenna Richardson - Franklin Regional High School
Madison Shanahan - North Allegheny Jr. High School
Pilar Swankler - Norwin High School
Samantha Roth - Point Park College
Wishing Millers' Prom and Formal Wear in